“Thank you for calling The General Mission. My name is (YOUR NAME). Who do I have the pleasure of speaking with?” “And before I proceed, can you provide me with a good phone number to call you back at in case we get disconnected.” How can I help?
Address the client’s concern and proceed with explaining what we do and ask for the QUALIFYING QUESTIONS
Thank you for you for reaching out to explain a little bit about what we do. We specialize in credit restoration. We are helping our clients work on their credit to get back on track again!
I just need to ask you a few simple questions to get started.
* Why are you wanting to improve your credit?
* Have you worked with another credit repair company in the past 6 months?
* Are you in the middle of a bankruptcy process or have had a discharge/dismissal within 6 months?
* Are you currently late on any open accounts?
* Are you familiar with how our program works?
• Finally, what is your timeline for your goal?
Based on the information you just gave me, it sounds like you may be a candidate for our program. Would you be interested to hear about the process?
Proceed in explaining the PROCESS
I understand that today might not be a good time. Let me call back tomorrow, would that be fine with you?
Schedule a call back and do the CLOSING SPIEL.
Ask for a good time to call back, schedule, do the CLOSING SPIEL.